Provides nursing care within scope of practice to ensure patient's needs are met in accordance with standards of practice, physician orders, center policies as well as state, federal and local guidelines.
- Current LVN/LPN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire one.
- Experience in nursing management is preferred but not required.
- Follows established procedure for charting and incident reporting.
- Follows company procedures for narcotic counting, pharmacy orders, and restraint reduction.
- Documents any change in patient's conditions including but not limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin conditions, weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement, and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient's room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.