Integra People are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic and organised individual to join our team as a Room leader at our newly refurbish nursery, located in Runcorn, WA7.
Room Leader responsibilities are
- To work as a room leader and to implement the nursery curriculum.
- To provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- To lead planning and maintain accurate and effective children's records.
- To promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- To support the development of good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- To work with the Childcare and Education team to continuously improve the quality of childcare and education.
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that staff understand and when necessary follow Safeguarding Procedures.
- To ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- To comply with all the relevant legislation including the Children Act 1989 and 2004 and company policies and procedures at all times.
- To remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policy and practice.
Room Leader requirements are:
- Must be Level 3 qualified
- Have a detailed understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
If this role is of interest to you please call Hannah at Integra People.