This position if for city based financial, fast moving and progressive. Vibrant and passionate business. Hybrid working and great benefits and bonus
Ensure the smooth, efficient running of the city of London office ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and guidance, including H&S. Experience of office moves.
Ability to oversee Receptionists and an Administrator
- Liaise with building management over the effective coordination of office maintenance, arranging external contractors where necessary and sourcing relevant paperwork for submission
- Manage external suppliers and contracts to ensure the effective provision of outsourced services including cleaning, office plants, stationery, furniture, security systems, kitchen equipment, etc.
- Manage the office budget monitoring spend and identifying opportunities to reduce cost and/or increase value for money
- Implement and maintain office administration systems and procedures
- Ensure the effective management of Reception and 3 Receptionists
- Supervise and motivate an Office Administrator)
- Manage ad-hoc office refurbishments or changes coordinating with external contractors and building management as required
- Support events administration and logistics on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Health & Safety
- Manage the Company s Health and Safety policy and procedures including Health & Safety training, workstation assessments, Electrical testing, and risk assessments etc.
- Respond to any impact of covid-19 effect on H&S procedures
- Organise first aider training and monitor renewal and refresher deadlines
- Manage fire safety, coordinating wardens, organising testing of equipment, PAT and risk assessments etc.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Communicate expected business disruption to employees, e.g. travel strikes, severe weather etc.
- First point of contact for any access queries or building issues, e.g. power outages
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Experienced in office management including liaising with premises management, suppliers and contractors, ideally for a professional or Financial Services Firm
- Experience of operating desk and room booking software in a hot-desking working environment an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experience of researching and booking travel through both an agency and directly
- Experience of budget management
- Experience of health and safety management
- Experience in events coordination / logistics an advantage
- Experience of managing a small team