YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT Days
Location: La Grange Hospital - Family Practice Residency Program
The role you'll contribute:
Administers the residency and/or medical student program. Will serve as the Designated Institutional Officer.
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Provides oversight and organization for the activities of the residency and/or medical student education program in all facilities that participate in the program, including the monitoring of resident and/or medical student supervision.
- Assigns clinical rotations and staff appointments of attending physicians on teaching services.
- Implements policies and procedures related to the residency and/or medical student program. Plans scheduling and back-up support as needed. Ensures compliance with grievance and due process procedures.
- Submits all information required and requested by various accrediting bodies, including but not limited to program information forms and annual program resident and/or medical student updates.
- Develops and maintains the evaluation programs for faculty, residents, interns and medical students.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with institutions of higher learning for the advancement of firm initiatives.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Master's degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred
- LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Credentials are verified by local staff credentialing office. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.