Job Description Claremore, Oklahoma - Wish you were here! The Community -
The city of Claremore is, to say in the least, something to write home about. Born when Oklahoma was still Indian Territory, Claremore has an incredibly rich, diverse history and culture that they love to share with their visitors. But they're not exactly stuck in the past, as you'll soon Client when you explore their shops, parks, and unique hotels, museums, amenities, and attractions. Located along America's Mother Road and home to Oklahoma's favorite son, Claremore has a rich history and plenty to explore. Looking for a tasty bite to eat between excursions? Claremore is brimming with delicious eateries, from local flavors to nationwide chains! Listed on their website (below) you'll find a guide to a few of their local favorites. And of course, when considering where you're going to stay, you have from your favorite national brands to quaint Route 66 motels - Claremore's accommodations offer something for everyone.
Explore the city's informative and attractive website located here. Airport Information:
The closest major airport to Claremore is the Tulsa International Airport, located a short 17 miles away and has over 20 different connections that provide nonstop flights to this location. Be sure to check out the airport's website located here. About the Facility - Claremore Indian Hospital
The Claremore Indian Hospital is a government owned and operated facility providing inpatient services and outpatient are through nine organized clinical services. All of these departments are headed by board-certified or board-eligible chiefs of services. Services provided include audiology, behavioral health, dental, diabetes education, dietitians, emergency department, eye care, laboratory, medicine, OBGYN, outpatient pharmacy, pediatrics, physical therapy, radiology services, surgery, and the WIC program. Facility Address: 101 South Moore Ave, Claremore, OK 74017 General Surgeon - RESPONSIBILITIES (listed are included but not limited to)
Gen Surg - REQUIREMENTS
- The general surgeon shall render the initial assessment of which surgery patients which will require admission to the Indian Hospital.
- Shall provide surgical consultations for other members of the CIH staff and provide surgical services on an emergency basis after regular hours.
- Requests laboratory and radiological tests as necessary, for diagnosis.
- Shall provide and order medically indicated treatment.
- The general surgeon will refer patients to routinely scheduled clinics of the Indian Hospital Outpatient Department following an exam.
- Shall render assessments of which Emergency Department patients will require transfer to a tertiary care center and consulting the appropriate Emergency service physician.
- Will complete a history, physical exam, and admission orders for patients to be admitted to the HIS Comprehensive Indian Health Center.
- The general surgeon shall provide general surgical procedures based on privileges.
- Shall also provide endoscopic procedures based on privileges.
- Shall provide sedation for endoscopic patients based on privileges.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
- Must have a permanent, current, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a state, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Must be board certified in or board eligible for general surgery.
- Must have completed a residency program in an approved General Surgery Training Program.
- Shall provide a copy of documentation of physician's BLs and ACLS certification.
KurzSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.