We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician or Pediatrician for our primary care practice in Highland, Maryland .&;
- Our board certified pediatrician is looking for someone to take over this practice, and is willing to stay on to help ease through the transition if desired, with the intention to sell the practice with or without the property (building for the practice and a barn), all told 7 acres.
- Our physician focuses on providing the full scope of primary care services to pediatric patients; however, the patient panel also includes adults and Medicare patients.&;
- The present volume of the practice ranges from 150 to 200 patients per month.&;
About our Physician:
- Our physician was originally recruited out of USC Los Angeles by the Univ. of Maryland 30 years ago leaving behind his faculty position to become a primary care pediatrician in Highland, Maryland.&;
- Till present day, he participates as clinical teaching faculty of Maryland as well as other area programs for doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.&;
- As chairman of the legislative committee of the American Academy of Pediatrics, he has been an active advocate for change in public policy to improve the well-being of children and families.&;
About the Location & Community:
- Our practice is located on the property of our physician's home, which resembles a scene out of days long gone - it includes a small working farm raising alpacas, goats, chickens, ducks, cows and growing sorghum in its fields, all visible from most of the exam rooms.&;
- Located less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Gettysburg, Highland is surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards and vibrant Main Street communities.
- As the last country crossroads community in Howard County, Highland's spacious, natural environment makes the area a highly desirable place to live, work and enjoy life.
- At its core, Highland remains a showcase of family-owned farms and small businesses. Despite rapid growth, the community maintains its small-town feel and family-oriented environment.
- With an ideal mix of suburban and rural living, residents of Highland have easy access to many major international airports, roadways, and rail systems.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group