Smart, Innovative, and Hard-working? Perfect! We are growing and need the right people with the right mindset. Join our family and find a home where you will enjoy working with your peers, be challenged to work hard, and have some fun in the midst of it all.
We are proud to have been named the National Apartment Association's 2021 Best Workplace in the Supplier Category.
- $16.00 - $20.00 / hour with growth opportunities!
- Full Time, Monday-Friday, Choice of 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm, or 11am-8pm
- Paid Holidays Off and No Weekends!
- Work from home options! We offer hybrid schedules that would consist of 2 days at home at 3 days in the office.
- We offer full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401K, 104 hours of paid time off accruals, complimentary gym access, meal prep services, and much more!
- Employee discount program!
- Long-Term Career Opportunities! Many of our leaders started with Chadwell looking for a job, just like you, but found long-term career opportunities at one of our 18 Branches across the Country.
- Named Top 100 Companies in Tampa Bay 2019, 2020, and 2021!
The Property Management (Account Executive) is responsible for communicating with customers regarding credit applications, billing, discrepancies, collecting past due invoices, resolving payment applications and anything else regarding customer credit accounts. Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain company standards for accuracy and promptness in performing job duties and responsibilities.
- Submit as directed all daily paperwork and completed assignments.
- Grants extension of credit.
- Receives payments and posts amount to customer account as needed.
- Confers with customer by telephone, mail and email in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment and obtain payment.
- Reviews terms of sale, service, payment or credit contract with customer.
- Records information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Maintains electronic CRM notes of customer interaction and account status on customer account.
- Determines when delinquent customer accounts are turned over to the legal department.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Previous collections, accounts receivable , accounts payable or property management experience.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with customers, managers, and coworkers.
- Be able to work flexible hours, and overtime as needed.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Have 3 years of experience in a working environment.