Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary firm of Chartered Surveyors, specializing in residential and commercial services. With a focus on excellence, they offer a range of services including commercial and residential agency, auctions, management, and property advisory services.
They have a requirement for an experienced Residential AST Property Manager to join their successful property management Team in East London on an initial 9 month maternity contract.
You need a full driver's licence for this position and ideally be able to start asap.
- Managing a portfolio of 80 properties
- Handling Renewals
- Handling Terminations
- Deposit Releases
- Client and Tenant Support
- Property Inspections
- Health & Safety Compliance and Licensing Compliance
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Reference Checking
- Client Statements and Payovers
- £35k circa salary
- Monday - Friday 9am- 5:30pm / 8am - 4:30pm
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements
- Healthcare assistance programme
- Continued professional development training opportunities.
- Plus, more.
We work as one
The key to growth is in our differences, not similarities. Alongside our partners, building a diverse, inclusive and equal environment is at our core: everyone is made to feel welcome and encouraged to be their authentic self. Respect isn't an opt-in, it's the only way forward.