Burnes International Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer's agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer's dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can't wait to get started, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possess a valid U.S. driver's license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
About Burnes International Group
Finding the right real estate team to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is imperative you align yourself with a team that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Burnes International Group is that team!
Our brokerage has grown to be the largest real estate company in the world, ranked the training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work in the US. We are here for you.