Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business. Job Purpose
As a Coordinator in the experienced hire talent acquisition team you will be responsible for supporting a wide range a talent acquisition activities and providing a high-quality service to stakeholders. Role & Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Working closely with the in-house experienced hire talent acquisition team to deliver efficient recruitment administration support across all hiring activities:- using Mazars applicant tracking system to manage and track hiring processes from vacancy authorisations, vacancy advertising, and tracking applicants through the selection process, right through to offer generation.
- Ensuring recruitment activities are fair, inclusive and compliant, aligned to the Firm's talent acquisition processes and policies.
- Posting job vacancies and marketing vacancies to maximise the attraction of talent, utilising all appropriate channels including LinkedIn and job boards.
- Supporting with vacancy management: candidate attraction, interview scheduling, hiring manager support, offer and on-boarding administration. ?
- Maintaining frequent valuable communication with stakeholders on an on-going basis, this includes members of the talent acquisition team; wider business services team; hiring managers; and candidates.
- Supporting talent acquisition initiatives aligned to the Firm objectives.
Inclusion and Diversity
- Recruitment administration experience in a corporate environment.
- Recruitment marketing experience.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrates an effective style of communication and collaboration, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible with the ability to work effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, effectively managing expectations when required.
- A positive, proactive approach and takes a pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate.
- MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced recruitment environment.
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.