Red Hat Linux Engineer (Openstack & Enterprise) - Brussels, Belgium
Fully remote with the prospect of 1-2days week on site in Brussels
Languages: EN (French/Dutch is an asset)
- Deploy, update, scale in/out OpenStack nodes (life cycle management)
- Troubleshoot issues and follow up tickets with vendors like Red Hat and Cisco
- Support projects with their cloud setup (initial questions about OpenStack, network design, troubleshooting). Assist in creating Cloudify blueprints to automate project rollout or configuration of input parameters.
- Create and execute Ansible playbooks for all kinds of automation.
- Request Firewall rules to be added, create connectivity requests for cabling, troubleshoot in the datacenter when needed.
Technical skills needed:
- Red Hat OpenStack 13
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Basics of Ceph storage
- Knowledge of networking and specifically Cisco ACI is a big benefit
Please send your CV to Javaid or Fabrice and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply.