YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT / DAY
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale Hospital - Home Health
The role you'll contribute:
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The value you'll bring to the team:
Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Work experience not required
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.