YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: AdventHealth HInsdale
The role you'll contribute:
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The value you'll bring to the team:
Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition
Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required; BSN strongly preferred or currently enrolled in BSN Program; must be willing to obtain BSN within 3 years from date of hire.
- Work experience not required
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.