YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- We offer great benefits with immediate Health Insurance coverage
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
The community you'll be caring for:
- Neuro, Cardiac, Oncology, Detox, Observation, COVID
- 60 bed fast paced unit.
The role you'll contribute:
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Qualifications
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required; BSN strongly preferred or currently enrolled in BSN Program; must be willing to obtain BSN within 3 years from date of hire.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.