YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Monday - Friday days
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you'll contribute:
Participates in the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of clinical transformation activities for an assigned service or population.
The value you'll bring to the team:
Supports the development, implementation, and evaluation of services and initiatives.
Collaborates with management and subject matter experts to understand desired performance, assess learning needs, and develop appropriate training solutions.
Gathers, analyzes and reports data related to performance and achievement of project objectives and timelines. Tracks issues and works to improve processes, efficiency and compliance of best practice standards including electronic documentation standards.
Conducts training and serves as an expert resource. Serves on specialty and/or unit committees, councils, and teams, as well as professional organizations.
Participates in the identification and development of competencies. Participates in the development, deployment and monitoring of the Interdisciplinary Practice Model, safety and quality improvement initiatives.
Supports key strategies to drive quality improvement to meet dashboard and strategic objectives, including meaningful use standards. Supports and facilitates the standardization of best practices. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required; BSN strongly preferred or currently enrolled in BSN Program; must be willing to obtain BSN within 3 years from date of hire. MSN highly desirable.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- 3+ years of nursing experience in an acute inpatient setting preferred
- Experience in quality improvement a plus
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.