YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you'll contribute:
- Assists in the provision of rehabilitative services.
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Assists with patient treatments as directed.
- Prepares treatment areas for therapy and maintains in safe and sanitary condition. Maintains equipment used in therapy interventions.
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Completes non-clinical and clerical tasks as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.