Repair Planner' Reports To
: General Manager' Our Company:
For over 45 years, Service King has been a collision repair operator of choice, with 335 locations in 24 states with a mission to provide a secure, fulfilling workplace that motivates our teammates to deliver safe, superior repairs with excellent customer service. Position Summary:
TheRepair Planner is responsible for writing Direct Repair Program compliant estimates, assisting the repair process pre and post-vehicle teardown and ensuring quality repairs are provided in a timely manner.
This position requires teammates to have a proven track record of high performance, possess an advanced level of technical knowledge regarding collision repair estimatics, have the ability to communicate detailed repair processes to Technicians, and be familiar with major insurance carrier procedures and requirements. Responsibilities:
Competencies:' Core Competencies:'
- Write Estimates & Supplements: Review vehicle damage and write quality estimates using CCC One estimating system; Write supplement based on discoveries. Create precise repair plans for production management. Able to pull and review Alldata/OE procedures for/with Body Technicians as needed/required.
- Ensure DRP compliance: Understand DRP guidelines regarding all aspects of the repair and conduct carrier specific audits: Ensure estimates meet specific carrier guidelines and final bill is collectable'
- Collaborate with Parts Managers to source, order and track parts: Communicate with Parts Managers to ensure correct parts are ordered in a timely manner
- Assist with Production Management: Monitor and update repair plans vehicles as they move through production phases to ensure roadblocks are addressed efficiently as to not to effect overall throughput/cycle time of the repair cycle
- Conduct quality assurance checks: Ensure Service King's quality standards by performing in-process QC'
- File Reconciliation: Ensure Repair Order is complete, accurate and follows all insurance DRP guidelines, standard operating procedures and regulatory compliance
- 'Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Teamwork ' Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals; Strengthens relationships by promoting mutual trust and supporting teammates.
- Accountability ' Holds self and others accountable to meet and exceed commitments; Focuses on quality results, monitors progress, learns from mistakes, and strives for improvement.
- Results Driven ' Can be counted on to drive pace to achieve results and consistently meet or exceed expectations; Executes priorities with a focus on critical work to achieve targeted goals.
- Sound Judgment ' Makes good decisions by analyzing the situation, leveraging experience, and using available information; objectively evaluates problems, discovers root causes, and works toward timely resolution.
- Customer Focus ' Maintains a relentless focus on customers and is committed to the continuous improvement of services; Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and strives to proactively address customer concerns and needs.
Position Requirements Basic/Required:
- Attention to Detail ' Ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
- Multi-tasking ' Ability to work on and successfully complete many different tasks or projects at the same time
- Stress Management ' Ability to perform under pressure and in adversity
- Time Management ' Ability to analyze workload, assign priorities and maintain focus on tasks at hand in order to efficiently get work done
- Written and Verbal Communication ' Ability to provide clear, concise information in writing, via phone or in-person
- Working Independently ' Ability to perform tasks, take action and complete projects with little assistance or help of others
- Minimum of 2 years' experience writing collision estimates in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of collision repair process including knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements for a variety of carriers
- Licensing required by state
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Proficient knowledge and use of estimating software
- Proficient with Computers and other technology
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Service King provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Requisition ID
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Possesses DRP certifications
- I-Car certification or able to obtain certification once hired
- Experience working in CCC ONE Total Repair Platform
: 31019 Category
: Repair Planner Job Type
: Full-Time Address
: 1101 N. COUNTRY FAIR DRIVE CHAMPAIGN, Illinois United States