All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Pet Insurance*
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you'll contribute:
Provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies
The value you'll bring to the team:
Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcome.
Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
Responds to emergency resuscitation team code. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date