YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT Days
Location: La Grange Hospital
The role you'll contribute:
Delivers professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures.
The value you'll bring to the team:
Performs scrub functions including the selection and handling of instruments and supplies used during procedure.
Performs circulating functions including monitoring, recording and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing care of patient before, during and after procedure.
Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as patient positioning.
Prepares operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment for use. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required. BSN degree strongly preferred or close to completion
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum one year of OR RN experience strongly preferred