Title: Sales Process Coordinator
Duration: 3 months (with possible extension)
Location: London, CSG
Bonus Plan: Company plan
Pay Rate: up to £23.41 per hour
Our Client, One of the 'Big 4' Tech companies is looking for an experienced Sales process Coordinator.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Ensure the initial distribution and good reception of the e-mail communications to a list of client stakeholders. (including: track potential distribution bugs, Adjust Client recipients if needed.etc.)
* Be the PoC for any question following this e-mail and redirect to relevant team as needed.
* Ensure a thorough tracking of the action that client are taking after this e-mail (ie. provide their agreement), and lead 1.1 chasing for clients which didn't answer yet.
* Ensure regular reporting on the overall process with relevant Client's teams.
Education: BA/BS or relevant work experience
* Total years experience in what industry, discipline or responsibility:
* Experience in project management/project coordination with multiple stakeholders in global environment.
* Min 2-3 y experience.
Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for role:
* High rigor in execution and project management.
* Capacity to execute fast with a strong focus on timelines.
* Communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external (client) stakeholders, and report regularly on progress.
Specific Tools or Applications experience:
* No specific tool except using Google Docs (Google Sheets).
* Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco)
* Language needed: English.
* Additional Language: a plus but not required at all.