Role: Salesforce Ecosystem & Partnership Leader, Europe
Location: London, UK
About the role: This role is responsible for aligning to Salesforce to support co-sell, go-to-market and overall metrics achievement across Wipro's key regions in Europe.
The Europe leader will work closely with the GM of the global partnership to execute on partner strategy and priorities, while supporting the sales and delivery leaders to drive to key business priorities.
This role includes Europe partner business development, supporting the key Operating Units where Wipro is managed by Salesforce as well as our overall Europe partner management. This Leader will be responsible for assisting in the execution of joint initiatives, including solution opportunities, go-to-market programs and field engagements with Salesforce and its ecosystem partners (Mulesoft, Tableau, and ISVs as relevant to the business).
Roles & Responisbilities:
- Day-to-day point of contact for Wipro and Salesforce in Europe supporting the GM of the global partnership
- Manage and drive execution of joint pipeline with Salesforce and strategic partners in Salesforce ecosystem
- Support the creation and execution of go to market initiatives and content
- Manage operational components of the partnership for the region Partner Value Metrics
- Ensure continuous improvement of status within the partner ecosystem
- Represent Wipro at relevant events and meetings
- Able to work with cross functional teams to promote Salesforce within Wipro
- Work with the Practice Leaders to formulate the focus areas for developing Joint Pipeline
- Very strong communication skills - both written and verbal. Must be able to develop and support complex strategies, present to partners across levels and functions and manage escalation conversations
- Proactive approach to alignment and drive to tactical execution
- Ability to be flexible and nimble, manage to evolving requirements and business needs
- Be able to autonomously manage various work streams
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce and its ecosystem's Sales and Alliances organizations
- Ability to leverage existing Salesforce relationships
- 12-15 years experience in Salesforce Alliance Management , partner sales, channel development, technology consulting, business development roles in enterprise
- Experience in strategic alliances, account / program management, business development and strong understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem