School Administrator Doncaster needed ASAP. Academics are keen to support a Doncaster based Primary school with some regular advance booked Admin and receptionist support. No need for SIMS training but previous school experience is essential. You need to have excellent communication skills, strong computer skills and the ability to use own initaitve and work well independantly and as a team as well. You need to be flexible, adaptable and reliable. The school need a full time Admin Support / Receptionist to start Early September or by October Half term at the latest 2022. This role if Maternity cover and running for up to 1 year.
Academics LTD are looking to recruit Admin staff to work within long term contracts in the Doncaster region. The role is a unique opportunity and the school have a degree of flexibility on full or part time opportunities.
The role: School Administrator Doncaster needed ASAP - Please only apply if you do not have a lengthy notice period.
- General Admin/clerical duties/finance duties
- Understanding of confidentiality and GDPR
- Good ICT and computer skills
- Litracy and Numeracy skills need to be strong
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst ensuring high quality of work
- Answering Telephone calls, taking messages.
- Data input and record keeping
- Liasing with outside agencies
- Maintaining and building good working relationships with staff, parents and pupils.
- Previous School work experience within a similar capacity
- Supporting school with attendance and keeping logs.
The candidate: School Administrator Doncaster needed ASAP
- Posses excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Respect confidentiality
- Methodoical in your apporach
- Reliable and Punctual
- Ability to use own initative
- Strong commitment to team
- Ability to multi task
- approachable wit excellent work ethic
- SIMS trained helpful but it is not essential at all as school use a different system and it is easily trainable.
Academics: School Administrator Doncaster needed ASAP
- Competitive rates of pay
- Education and Training opportuntiies
- Dedicated Consultant on hand to support
- Local Branch
- Local placements
- Refer a Friend reward schemes.
If you feel you have the relevant skills needed for the roles above then Academics South Yorkshire would welcome your application. This role is based in central Doncaster and it is full time. It is to start ASAP so ideally we are seeking a candidate with an endhanced DBS on the update service. To speed up the clearance process with Academics. This role is at the moment is a perm role but via Academics LTD initially.
If you want to work in a lovely Primary school and support education and training in education setting then this could be a great opportunity to gain relevant experience. Please only apply if you have worked in school before in similar role and can start fairly quickly.
Look forward to hearing from you soon! Fantastic opportunity!