Senior Data Systems Engineer
6-month contract (Inside IR35)
Rate neg D.O.E
My client, a tech giant is looking to recruit some Senior Data Systems Engineers who will be tasked with keeping systems running also simplify/shutdown. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team.
- Healthcheck of the systems in scope including capacity management and maintain risk register
- Simplify/shutdown of systems where possible - both planning & execution.
- Maintain runbooks & playbooks.
- Knowledge sharing/pairing/AMA to share experience with these systems.
- Monitoring & alerting via VictorOps.
- Greenflag/support requests & troubleshooting (via slack/JIRA)
- Merge pull requests and deployments (via Github/Slingshot)
- Maintain infrastructure
- Help with service shutdowns/simplifications or other engineering health
- Owning incidents and sharing learnings
- Participating to Platform reliability and cost governances
- AWS including CF, s3, CW
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the latest teach, Please send your CV for immediate consideration