- Java Developer (Mid-Senior level)
- London/Remote (UK only)
- Permanent position
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE/Competitive) + Bonus' + Benefits
- VISA SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED
If you are an experienced Java Developer looking for a new challenge and exciting opportunity, were you will be joining a collaborative, talented tech team, working with interesting and modern tech stacks - This could be your next role and a progressive step in your career!
What you will need (Essentials):
- Java experience 5+ years
- Experience with Guidewire (1-3 years)
- A proven track record of the Spring framework, Git workflows, testing (BDD/TDD, Mock object)
- Cloud technologies (GCP, ICP, Azure)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Rest API, MySQL
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile projects
- Phenomenal teamwork and communication skills
- A passion for delivering business value through sound engineering methods and principles
- 100% Hands-On
- AWS/GCP Cloud technologies
- Experience of microservice design, container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm),
- DevOps toolchains
- Leadership experience/mentoring
(Remote working opportunities, flexible working hours and the option to work from the office - Apply now)!
This is a rewarding opportunity with incredible benefits and bonus' to go with lucrative salaries AND the chance to work on important projects where YOUR WORK will be contributing to essential industries and having important impacts.
Want to know more about this interesting opportunity?
Apply by attaching your most up to date CV/Resume.
Please note: This is a UK only role. VISA SPONSORSHIP IS PROVIDED.