Two positions open for two levels of Project Managers - one Sr Level requiring 8-10 years experience, and one mid-level requiring 5-8 years experience. Pay will be dependent on experience level.
- Manage projects successfully by obtaining the required quality, delivery and profitability targets
- Great verbal and written communication with customers and their vendors
- Working well with a team environment with mechanical, hydraulic and electrical counterparts
- Manage a project team consisting of 5-10 direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects well simultaneously
- Working well with our in-house manufacturing
- Hands on troubleshooting at our in-house manufacturing facilities
- Field/commissioning support work at customer's site. Work with Field Service Engineer to oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications. Some traveling required.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
Project management, Ms project, Resource planning, management skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of a four year B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience, preferably in the metals industry on heavy equipment
- Other industries they would consider are paper and food
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.