As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status. I. Job Summary
Coordinates and directs the efforts two to three teams and/or two to three projects in the design, development, implementation, and support of various information technology/systems applications and/or projects to support a broad spectrum of business needs of a business unit or an IT sub-function. II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by department.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Establishes strategic plans and objectives.
- Creates and/or approves project plans and application designs to ensure projects are aligned with standards and IT strategy. Approves standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provides expert technical and functional leadership and problem resolution to teams.
- Coordinates with multiple teams and suggests solutions in support of technology needs of the business unit or function served.
- Assigns and reviews work. Allocates appropriate resources to ensure that projects are completed within committed time and budget and are integrated with other software applications.
- Maintains working relationship and coordinates with several teams to integrate project with applications and/or initiatives.
- Coordinates communication about project status to all levels of the organization.
- Prepares and/or provides budget input for ongoing and future expenditures, monitors budget performance, and provides forecasts. Monitors departmental performance against budget.
- Coordinates and oversees recruiting, interviewing, hiring, career development, performance management, pay determination and team communication.
- Vendor Management
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is management through one or more managerial levels. This includes:
Direct supervision of full-time employees including management, team leads and individual contributor positions;
May have indirect supervision of other full-time management and/or individual contributor positions. IV. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor-s Degree (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Eight years of relevant work experience (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting and/or landfill/outdoor. Benefits
At WM, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.-
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran