YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you'll contribute:
- Performs basic and advanced diagnostic sleep studies.
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Prepares patient and equipment for ordered testing. Interviews patient to determine sleep disorder issues and to explain testing procedures.
- Performs and documents testing. Monitors patient throughout testing and intervenes as necessary to resolve patient needs or equipment issues.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information to identify and meet patient-specific needs; scores, interprets and reports results of sleep studies.
- Prepares, calibrates, repairs and maintains equipment required for testing. Determines and reports needed repairs/replacements
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cert Polysomnographic Tech credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Reg Polysomnographic Tchnlgst credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.