Software Engineer - SC Cleared
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer - SC Cleared for a 6 month contract working remotely with travel to Bath.
Skills and Experience:
- Writing software level requirements in natural language or in formal method notations
- Generating software architectures
- Generating software designs
- Generating code (we use Ada, SPARK, Python, C, C++ and Java for example)
- Following testing strategies and plans and generating appropriate test designs, cases, scripts and test evidence
- Contributing to writing software development, test strategies and other plans
- Supporting safety engineers in the development of evidence for software safety cases
- Working on sales proposals
- Knowledge of the software development V-model life cycle.
- Experience in on or more of the above software disciplines
- Experience in at least one of the following markets: aerospace, transport, defence, rail, automotive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with others
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Organised, good time management and prioritisation
- Methodical approach to work, with good attention to details and strong logic and reasoning skills
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.