Bell + Giro are a family of purpose-built brands blending art, science & soul. We provide confidence and protection throughout our consumers progression from beginner to committed enthusiast.
Our goal is to enhance the ride, promote adventure and fuel the fun. Get out and ride!
The Sr. Data/Applications Analyst is responsible for managing the technology alignment between various internal and external groups directly supporting our current applications processes and growth strategies through data analysis and data feed enablement. Close interaction with IT, sales, finance, and operations is required to ensure the integrity of back-office processes and coordinated efforts for future projects within these functional groups are maintained. The evaluation of our master data, data policies, and the establishing of feedback loops to support continuous improvement are crucial for supporting future projects prioritized by Bell+Giros leadership team. This role will report into the Sr. Manager, Digital Services. Essential Job Functions:
Education and Training:
- Data feed integrations to support business objectives and improve efficiency
- Responsible for aligning our B2B and D2C platform technologies to growth strategies
- Isolation of data issues and inconsistencies impacting business processes
- Facilitate agreement and coordination of development efforts between multiple stakeholders
- Requirements gathering with ability to break down functional requirements and tasks related to multiple applications and systems
- Application debugging and test management
- Process flow and training documentation creation
- Technical expertise identifying corrupt, duplicate data and other problems relating to master data and data feed processes
- Devising and improving data governance policies
- Provide customer / technical support and training to Sales Reps and Customers
- Support department goals facilitating digital growth
- Direct experience in implementing innovative technologies and business processes
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field(s)
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in web data management
- Experience with reporting tools such as SAP Analytics, SAP Bex analyzer, Power BI preferred
- Elastic Suite experience required
- Experience in SQL Query data analysis
- Python knowledge a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge surrounding integration tools like EDI, FTP and Boomi to receive and send data
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Strong project management skills required
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work cross functionally and at all levels within the Bell+Giro and Vista organization
- Challenges the status quo and looks for continuous process improvement
- Excellent communication and data analytical skills
- Clear understanding of the full data lifecycle
- Ability to adapt to change
$73,400.00 - $126,300.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
Join our talented team! Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Vista Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristics protected by law. The EEO Law poster is available here:
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to . Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Vista Outdoor will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.