Do you wish to work in a fun yet professional environment where your ideas are recognised? Do you want to start a new career with full training and at a company where they love to promote great staff?
We are working with an exciting and expanding national Storage business who are seeking a Store Sales Advisor (no sales experience necessary) for their busy Frome Storage facility. The organisation provides accessible storage for both businesses and for the general public. For those moving house or those just needing some extra space to store items then space can be leased at low cost in a safe and secure way. They also have a small shop that sells associated packaging items.
The organisation has a very supportive management style and with good reviews, they also have a great reputation!
In this role as Store Sales Adviser you will be:
- Providing a great customer experience both on the phone and face to face
- Undertaking some administration on the customer database
- Support the Store Manager where required (You are a team of 3)
- Following up on all overnight website enquiries
- Daily checking of units making sure that all is secure
- Selling items in the retail shop
- Chasing customer payments
- Gaining customer reviews on your service
- Making sure the storage facility is neat and tidy for your customers
To be successful in this role of Store Sales Adviser you will need:
- To have a pleasant and positive personality
- Love helping customers
- To be happy being on your feet as well as sitting at a desk
- Ability to work in a small team
- Have a responsible and self motivated attitude (and support your manager)
In return you will be working within a supportive management structure
- Full structured training
- Salary: 22k- 23k
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days) and Bank Holiday
- Healthshield plan (covering medical needs)
- Personal Pension Plan (contracting out option)
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Medical Cashback
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Hours - Mon - Fri - 40 hours total per week (between 9am to 5pm ), plus some Saturdays and Sundays (10-4pm) but always with two days off per week).