This temporary administrator position, for a great firm within the manufacturing and production industry, is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator looking to start a new role. This role is based in Stansted.
The client are a huge international brand, operating across six continents. With offices in Stansted, they are looking to add a temporary administrator to their fantastic team. Candidates will need to be available on short notice and be well driven and willing to turn the intricacies of the role.
Key Responsibilities for this temporary administrator include:
- Use of the fleet management systems to create and complete work orders, purchase orders and update information
- Collaborate with third parties to retrieve purchase orders
- Liaise with external suppliers and vendors
- Sending POs
- Complete all maintenance/repair documentation
- Liaise with operational staff
- Update and maintain safety check data
The successful candidate for this temporary administrator position will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the willingness to learn on the job
- Strong microsoft office skill-set and experience
- Good organisational abilities and attention to detail, prioritising workloads effectively
- Ability to travel on site to Stansted
A great working environment and fantastic team with all relevant training to be provided.